Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010





We've been found out!
We decided to approach the Easter basket the same way my Mom did. As a child, I would wake up on Easter morning and my Easter basket would be sitting at the end of my bed. At about 11:00 last night I placed the basket at the end of Aidan's bed and quietly shut the door.

This morning, Aidan was excited to tell me about the Star Wars Lego watch that was in his Easter basket. I said, "O' did the Easter Bunny bring that to you last night?" He replied, "No, I saw you bring it in last night!"

O' well! Easter is about Christ, not the stupid bunny, right?

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha. Yeah, forget that stupid bunny. It's kind of creepy to think about a huge bunny jumping into your house to bring you a gift, right? I just told Avery it was from me. Was that wrong? :) I said, "Easter is about Jesus! Not the Easter Bunny. We get gifts to celebrate that Jesus is alive!" She didn't seem to care who the gift was from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...that is really funny! He is a smart little guy!

    ReplyDelete