Sunday, April 4, 2010

Getting Fatter!

Annie has been growing over the last several months and making her presence known. I can go all day and not feel much from her. As soon as I get home and have a chance to lay down on the couch she'll start moving around like crazy. I wonder if she's moving all day and I'm just too busy to notice.

This is my favorite part of pregnancy... feeling her kick and change positions. I can't wait to meet her. I've been trying to picture her now for months. What does she look like? What will her personality be? How will Aidan interact with her? Aidan has been such a gift from God, I can't even imagine what he has planned for Annie.

27 weeks


23 weeks


19 weeks

1 comment:

  1. You are not fatter...Annie is just bigger! She is definitely growing, though!

    ReplyDelete