Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Swim Lessons at the YMCA
We decided to enroll Aidan in swim lessons this month at the YMCA. He's been very excited about getting in the water and he seems to have quite a bit of confidence if he is able wear his goggles and keep his eyes dry.
However, there is a little boy in his class that is driving me absolutely crazy! He intentionally splashes water in the kid’s faces and tries to pester them. He throws tantrums when it's time to leave and kicks and screams at his mother. Sometimes, I think it's a BIG disadvantage to be a teacher. I look at the situation and want to go take care of it myself. It is torture to watch his mother helplessly try to control him.
We'll see if I make it all the way to the end of the month without correcting the child. I'm not keeping my fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment