Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009




As I posted earlier, Aidan's Grandpa Mike sent him money to buy a costume. We had already bought a Storm Trooper costume, but figured this would be a good opportunity to add to his "dress-ups" collection.

We waited until October 30th to venture back to Target for round 2 of costume shopping. Despite the costume section being quite picked over, Jesse was able to find a "deluxe" Boba Fett costume from Star Wars at 30 % off. See, sometimes it pays to procrastinate.

Jesse remembers loving this Bounty Hunter from the Star Wars Triology. I had never heard of the character. On the way back to the car, new costume in hand, I asked Aidan what his new costume was called. His response, "Bubblegum." Priceless!

Seems many of the neighors were confused by the costume as well, but he looked adorable and that's all that matters.

1 comment:

  1. Aidan: Grandpa Mike & Grandma Jan say: "That's such a cool costume! Yikes! It's Bubba Fett!"

    I remember -- that was one one of your dad's favorites.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete